A pearl collar necklace befitting the honorable RBG whom we had the honor of meeting. Hand crocheted white freshwater pearls tied together with our ribbon or yours to compliment every sweater, blouse, or robe in your collection. This pearl necklace will be a keepsake to hand down to our Daughters and Grand-daughters, a way to share her story with your future. Saying this necklace is beautiful doesn't do it justice!
- Hand crocheted white pearl collar necklace
- 6 rows of graduated size pearls, 4.5 to 7.0 mm white freshwater pearls
- Included black satin and black grosgrain ribbon
- Adjust to any length from 16" (choker) to 18" (princess) to 20" (matinee) styles
- Demi-fine pearl necklace
- Velvet Pouch for Safe-keeping Included
- Free Shipping to United States Customers
- 50% of the proceeds from the sale of this limited necklace will be donated to the American Bar Foundation, homage to the patronage of the great RBG.
Madam Justice - Pearl Collar Necklace, Pearls are one of nature’s greatest miracles – and their splendor never ceases to amaze us. From their extraordinarily radiant finish to their gorgeous shades and gracefulness, pearls masterfully capture the exquisite beauty of the mysterious ocean. You love them, you admire them and you want them in your life, accessorizing everything from little black dresses to smart pant suits, Just like anything else created by Mother Nature, no two pearls are identical. Natural pearls are the definition of ‘perfection is in the imperfections’ – and that’s exactly why they’re so special. Not only aren’t real pearls perfectly round, but they vary from each other in terms of lustre, size, as well as color. It’s pretty easy to tell if you are looking at a fake pearl necklace when observing the gems in line, since each and every pearl will have the same size, weight, radiance factor and shade., One of the most noticeable differences between real and fake pearls is the fact that they are quite different in texture. More precisely, real pearls come with subtle ridges, while faux pearls are always smooth and crease-free. This slightly wrinkly texture might not be visible to the bare eye, but there is a very efficient way of testing it out. Grab a pearl between your index and your thumb and test its texture on your teeth – if it’s smooth and neat, you’re holding a fake pearl. Imitation pearls are always slippery, which is another good indicator of their origin. If your pearl has a slightly gritty feel to it, then you are looking at a real, natural beauty, white pearls, freshwater pearls, Hand crocheted white pearl collar necklace 6 rows of graduated size pearls, 4.5 to 7.0 mm white freshwater pearls, included black satin and black grosgrain ribbon, Adjust to any length from 16" (choker) to 18" (princess) to 20" (matinee) styles, Madam Justice - Pearl Collar Necklace, pearl jewelry, pearl necklace, demi-fine pearl jewelry, white graduated pearls, pretty pearls, demifine pearl necklace, necklace
- Perfect imperfections; blemishes, shadows, and circlés which appear on NB pearls are not to be considered flaws, but inherent properties which enhance their artistic allure:
- Limited Quantities. NB pearls are natural products so sizes and color may vary slightly.