Make a cool and unexpected statement with a mix of freshwater pearls and semi-precious stones evoking tranquil lagoons punctuated with flashes of subtle color. A multi-strand pearl and gemstone necklace as peaceful and luxurious as a day on the beach! The Seychelles is a collection of 115 islands in the Indian Ocean where one can find endless beaches and coral reefs full of vibrant creatures. It is a luxurious paradise adrift in its own world, and you can have that feeling every time you don this magnificent demi-fine pearl necklace!
- Triple strand, white 7.5 mm freshwater pearls, fluorite beads and jade separated with natural turquoise beads and gold colored glass beads
- Individually hand-knotted on beige silk
- Demi-fine pearl and gemstone necklace
- Mixed metal gold-tone hook clasp
- 18” in length (princess length)
- Can be twisted into a torsade style necklace
- Velvet Pouch for Safe-keeping Included
- Free Shipping to United States Customers
- Perfect imperfections; blemishes, shadows, and circlés which appear on NB pearls are not to be considered flaws, but inherent properties which enhance their artistic allure. NB pearls are natural products so sizes and color may vary slightly:
- Only 2 left in stock! Shop soon before they have all disappeared!