Ideally suited for layering, but beautifully simple on their own, the noble demi-fine Naughton Braun Tibet collection of pearl necklaces comprised of cultured freshwater pearls, onyx, coral, amazonite, and gold chain creates perfection nearing nirvana! Included are favorite colors of traditional prayer flags represented in three freshwater pearl necklaces to promote peace, compassion, strength, and wisdom to fill your personal life and spread those intangible qualities to the world around you.
- Tibet I Pearl Necklace (Onyx): Single strand 11 - 12 mm white freshwater pearls mixed with oval polished onyx, on gold chain, 40” in length (rope length)
- Tibet II Pearl Necklace (Coral): Single strand 11 - 12 mm white freshwater pearls mixed with red coral, on gold chain, 40” in length (rope length)
- Tibet III Pearl Necklace (Sky): Single strand 11 - 12 mm white freshwater pearls mixed with amazonite beads on gold chain, 40” in length (rope length)
- Can be shortened into choker style necklace with included converter
- The Tibet Collection is featured in the Naughton Braun Pearl Beauty Blog: Stylin a Classic White Blouse with NAUGHTON BRAUN Pearls
- Tibet II Pearl Necklace (coral) featured in Pearls are our Passion Especially Mixed with Fashion
- Velvet Pouch for Safe-keeping Included
- Free Shipping to United States Customers
Tibet I Pearl Necklace (Onyx): Single strand 11-12mm white freshwater potato pearls mixed with oval polished onyx, on mixed metal gold-tone chain, 40” in length (rope length), Tibet II Pearl Necklace (Coral): Single strand 11-12mm white freshwater potato pearls mixed with dyed red coral, on mixed metal gold-tone chain, 40” in length (rope length), Tibet III Pearl Necklace (Sky): Single strand 11-12mm white freshwater potato pearls mixed with amazonite beads on mixed metal gold-tone chain, 40” in length (rope length), pearl, pearls, cultured pearls, real pearls, freshwater pearls, white pearls, potato pearls, pearl necklace, pearl necklace with semi-precious stones, pearl necklace with coral, pearl necklace with onyx, pearl necklace with amazonite, pearl size 11-12mm, black onyx, red coral, blue amazonite, polished onyx, red, blue, black, statement necklace, pearl necklace on chain, "The Tibet Set*- Pearl Necklace Accented with Stones", The Tibet Set*- Pearl Necklace Accented with Stones, cultured freshwater pearls, cultured freshwater pearl necklace, Pearls are one of nature’s greatest miracles – and their splendor never ceases to amaze us. From their extraordinarily radiant finish to their gorgeous shades and gracefulness, pearls masterfully capture the exquisite beauty of the mysterious ocean. You love them, you admire them and you want them in your life, accessorizing everything from little black dresses to smart pant suits, Just like anything else created by Mother Nature, no two pearls are identical. Natural pearls are the definition of ‘perfection is in the imperfections’ – and that’s exactly why they’re so special. Not only aren’t real pearls perfectly round, but they vary from each other in terms of lustre, size, as well as color. It’s pretty easy to tell if you are looking at a fake pearl necklace when observing the gems in line, since each and every pearl will have the same size, weight, radiance factor and shade., One of the most noticeable differences between real and fake pearls is the fact that they are quite different in texture. More precisely, real pearls come with subtle ridges, while faux pearls are always smooth and crease-free. This slightly wrinkly texture might not be visible to the bare eye, but there is a very efficient way of testing it out. Grab a pearl between your index and your thumb and test its texture on your teeth – if it’s smooth and neat, you’re holding a fake pearl. Imitation pearls are always slippery, which is another good indicator of their origin. If your pearl has a slightly gritty feel to it, then you are looking at a real, natural beauty.
- Perfect imperfections; blemishes, shadows, and circlés which appear on NB pearls are not to be considered flaws, but inherent properties which enhance their artistic allure:
- NB pearls are natural products so sizes and color may vary slightly.