Be resplendent in these totally non-Victorian pearl & gemstone stretch bracelets. Find your own colorist movement by mixing & matching these pearl bracelets in a style that suits your mood, outfit, or outlook! Get yourself some real arm candy!
- Set of two matching gemstone and white pearl bracelets
- One bracelet features a larger pearl (9.5-11.0mm) and the other a smaller pearl (6-8.5mm)
- Bracelets composed of tumbled amethyst, peridot, rose quartz, mixed color tourmalines, grey labradorite and pale blue apatite
- On stretch elastic which fits wrist sizes up to 7.5”
- Perfect for stacking!
- Priced low for gift giving & receiving
- Mix-n-match for a kaleidoscope of color and pizazz to compliment all your favorite looks
- Pouch for Safe-keeping Included
- Free Shipping to United States Customers
Painted Ladies - Pearl & Gemstone Bracelets. Pearls are one of nature’s greatest miracles – and their splendor never ceases to amaze us. From their extraordinarily radiant finish to their gorgeous shades and gracefulness, pearls masterfully capture the exquisite beauty of the mysterious ocean. You love them, you admire them and you want them in your life, accessorizing everything from little black dresses to smart pant suits, Just like anything else created by Mother Nature, no two pearls are identical. Natural pearls are the definition of ‘perfection is in the imperfections’ – and that’s exactly why they’re so special. Not only aren’t real pearls perfectly round, but they vary from each other in terms of lustre, size, as well as color. It’s pretty easy to tell if you are looking at a fake pearl necklace when observing the gems in line, since each and every pearl will have the same size, weight, radiance factor and shade., One of the most noticeable differences between real and fake pearls is the fact that they are quite different in texture. More precisely, real pearls come with subtle ridges, while faux pearls are always smooth and crease-free. This slightly wrinkly texture might not be visible to the bare eye, but there is a very efficient way of testing it out. Grab a pearl between your index and your thumb and test its texture on your teeth – if it’s smooth and neat, you’re holding a fake pearl. Imitation pearls are always slippery, which is another good indicator of their origin. If your pearl has a slightly gritty feel to it, then you are looking at a real, natural beauty. Painted Ladies - Pearl & Gemstone Bracelets., Set of two matching gemstone and white pearl bracelets, One bracelet features a larger pearl (9.5-11.0mm) and the other a smaller pearl (6-8.5mm), Bracelets composed of tumbled amethyst, peridot, rose quartz, mixed color tourmalines, grey labradorite and pale blue apatite, On stretch elastic which fits wrist sizes up to 7.5”, pearl bracelets, stretch bracelets, gemstone bracelets, stacking bracelets, pearl jewelry, colorful bracelets, white pearls, freshwater pearl, freshwater pearl bracelet, pretty bracelets, amethyst bracelet, peridot bracelet, rose quartz bracelet, tourmaline bracelet, labradorite bracelet, apatite bracelet, gemstone bracelet, bracelet set
- Perfect imperfections; blemishes, shadows, and circlés which appear on NB pearls are not to be considered flaws, but inherent properties which enhance their artistic allure:
- NB pearls are natural products so sizes and color may vary slightly.